Thursday, September 3, 2009

New Atlas Sound Album Leaks.



I originally started this blog with the firm intention of not posting illegal shit here, but Bradford Cox has become somewhat of a god in the indie world (and rightfully so), and his new Atlas Sound album leaked this week onto the interweb.  

So, in my overall goal to not post illegal stuff, I'll just tell that if you were just so happening to be reading my blog, and you JUST so happened to click on the 6th link down over on my links tab, you just MIGHT come across a site where the album's posted.  But I ain't one to gossip, so you din't here that from me.

And just a heads up, this album is fucking tits.  Animal Collective and Grizzly Bear just got a run for their money.  Bradford Cox is without a doubt a special, special talent, I'm talking Thurston Moore and David Bowie level of genius; and we all need to be crossing our fingers and hoping that he doesn't die from the clear case of anorexia that he's suffering from, (yeah, that's actually him on the cover).   WTF is up with your chest dude, I mean really.  Anyways, here's his collaboration with Panda Bear below, the 3rd track, off the album.

Oh, and one more thing, the quality of this album, combined with the praise that Microcastle got, only ensures that Deerhunter's next album is going to be just as, if not more anticipated by the mainstream than Veckatimest was in 2009.  Just you watch.


No comments: